View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

No offense, man, but I don't think most grown gamers actually care about the Wii U.

I have a Wii and I haven't touched it since the end of 2011. I don't find Mario games all that entertaining anymore.

I used to just buy all the Mario games because I grew up on them, but as I've gotten older, all I have realized is that the Nintendo market is over saturated with his games. Nintendo just releases any Mario game they make just for profit.

I'd rather own an XBox than a Wii U. Yeah, I said, "XBox." Not the 360 or the One. Just the plain, old first-gen XBox.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote