View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Don't have a Wii-U and don't play on getting one (that line-up is kind of "meh"). I love Nintendo, but I just don't find it worth it to spend anymore money on them.
Oh Nintendo just announced a new console, the 2DS
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...-announces-2ds
it's not a new console, it's a neutered down 3DS for cheap parents who want to buy one for their kids. There's nothing interesting about it unless for some reason you look at your 3DS and wish it couldn't close for some bizarre reason.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote