View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #397
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: pickup/league play Weekly brag (post yours here!)

This brag is going to sound lame as shit but here goes

I have been running competitively for the last 8 years and haven't played much ball. I stopped running this year (senior year of college) to pursue other shit. I went to go shoot around at our rec center and started playing twos with some other guys there. My jump shot was a little shaky because I haven't played in a while but the best part of my game has always been finishing at the rim. We get halfway through the first game and a guy who was significantly better than me asked me if I was left handed because I had driven to the left and scored three times. I told him I was a righty and he just said 'damn bro, nice left'. Big confidence booster for future games
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote