View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #10
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
No offense, man, but I don't think most grown gamers actually care about the Wii U.

I have a Wii and I haven't touched it since the end of 2011. I don't find Mario games all that entertaining anymore.

I used to just buy all the Mario games because I grew up on them, but as I've gotten older, all I have realized is that the Nintendo market is over saturated with his games. Nintendo just releases any Mario game they make just for profit.

I'd rather own an XBox than a Wii U. Yeah, I said, "XBox." Not the 360 or the One. Just the plain, old first-gen XBox.

Then whn you get even older you realize that most of the games you use to enjoy take up too much time or involve to much investment. Then, you remember the glory of Mario and Zelda and switch back to Nintendo lol...but this is my thought process. I don't have the patience to sit through most games because they are too intricate and time intensive. Just give me good ole Mario.

Btw... Will be buying the Wii U on September 20!!! Might buy another console for Fifa though.

Clipse...Wii U just dropped its price by 50 bucks and will now include Wind Waker HD with the purchase.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 08-29-2013 at 12:19 AM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote