View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #9
fiddy
My brain rlaxes@150BPM

fiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefiddy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4 blacks guys in a convenience store...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
What the hell is this? someone walked in to a store and payed and they got aired on national TV? Why is this a big deal.

And I am all against saying someone is a criminal because X is black but when black people stand for 28,4% arrests in US then I can understand peoples suspicion.

*Arrests

38% of violent crimes. (manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault)

30% of property crimes. (burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson.)

34% of the car thefts.
33% of forcible rapes.
56% of robberies
50% of murders.

13% of america is black.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote