View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #14
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Dude... I don't even know.. What you're... talking about...
I'm not saying the Mario games are the same. Read my post again and you'll notice I made no mention of the games being recycled.
I simply stated that are too many Mario games. Nintendo will release ANYTHING with Mario in it. Mario tennis, Mario racing, Mario Olympics, Mario this, Mario that. There's variety, sure, but all Nintendo does is milk Mario every year like a cow and then cash in on hardcore fans of Mario supporting anything and everything with the dude on the cover.

You, too, misunderstood my point. I made no assertions that there are mature games. I was referring to "mature gamers." By that I mean adults. I'd rather play Grand Theft Auto IV over and over again than another Super Mario game. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are plenty of adults who prefer Mario over something like The Last of Us, which I would say is a "mature" game, but I don't know any personally.

I'd rather play Mario over Last of Us....don't want to play serious games as an adult. Just too intricate.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote