View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Dude... I don't even know.. What you're... talking about...
I'm not saying the Mario games are the same. Read my post again and you'll notice I made no mention of the games being recycled.
I simply stated that are too many Mario games. Nintendo will release ANYTHING with Mario in it. Mario tennis, Mario racing, Mario Olympics, Mario this, Mario that. There's variety, sure, but all Nintendo does is milk Mario every year like a cow and then cash in on hardcore fans of Mario supporting anything and everything with the dude on the cover.
Ah communication error.

I thought you meant by putting mario on everything you meant they'll just release a mario game every generation, and that they should give the fat guy a break. Now that I see what you meant...I agree. I buy Mario Kart because it kind of sort of almost gets a face lift every generation. Okay really it doesn't, but I ****ing love that shit. As far as Mario Tennis, Golf, Olympics, all that shit completely agreed. But it's kind of what 2k, and EA do. I mean Madden is only changed a lot every how often? 3 years? 4? 2k at best makes huge changes on odd year editions.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote