View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #11058
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

oh any of you remember when I told you about that story with my boss sister yelling at me @ work?

So it got better. Yesterday at night dude calls me and tells that if I ever again dissrespect his sister (i did completely nothin) he will deal with me personally. I told him "aight".

Today at work I wanted to make everything clear with him and talk eye to eye, and as I was offering him that dude tells me "do you want to grab a drink or anything, its on me". I was shocked and messed up, so I did just that... He was like super friendly to me.

But the funny thing is that I have been living completely positive life, never had anyone who hates me even dislikes me, and bam! come to merica and you get threatning calls in 2 months