View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #30
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eurobasket 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski
Yeah those games against Lithuania wasn't pretty. We are way too small and weak. But I think Finland would suffer from the same problems, no? So its a race for the place second to last!

Who do you think will emerge as the winner in that group?

Well, Italy and Turkey have a lot more talent but they've been known to get upset by inferior teams in recent times. Finland has a bit more size inside and some competent rebounders. Who knows though, you guys have two really good players and could surprise some people.

I think Greece is the clear favorite in that group followed by Turkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
To be fair, neither Jerebko or Taylor played in those two games.

And did Finland get a beating with 37 points against Latvia!?

Ahh, gotcha, I didn't know that. Yeah, I have no idea how Finland got destroyed that badly by Latvia. I do know that the Latvians can be deadly from 3 point range when they're feeling it.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote