View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How to improve your basketball confidence

I mean.. You might think that Im D1 talent looking at me while im shooting around. I am dunking, I have super fancy handles, I can hit 10/10 from 3pt land, I can break my friend ankles going one on one, Im looking like hakeem with my footwork... but when game time happens...
I cant beat a center on a mismatch. I have 0 confidence in my handles. nada.
I am always ready to shoot, pass, score in the post, but I just cant dribble for shit.

Even tho I can make it work magic during simple pick ups with friends, but other then that I suck. Not that I have any confidence issues during socializing or anything.

Maybe I dribble to soft. I just have to know how to make me feel superior to my opponent. To make him feel like "oh shit".
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote