View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Patriots release tebow

Any disdain I have for Tebow is purely centered around his ridiculous fanbase. He's a pretty easy guy to root for, but about a million things have to happen in order for this to work out for him. It happened briefly in Denver, but that was lightning in a bottle. If I'm a Steelers fan, I'm pretty peeved my team lost a playoff game to him.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote