View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #18
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: News from Nottingham: The Schizophrenia Switch has been found

i'm still watching the lecture... a little at a time so i have time to reflect.

pretty damn interesting, this concept that partially-expressed mental illnesses filled some of the most vital positions in society, like the orthodox priests being OCD and the shamans being schizotypal.

i wonder if political figures come up next? let me guess-- some kind of monomania? :P

well, i'm past the halfway point, anyway...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote