View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #11798
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Yeah. The two day shipping is what makes the Prime really nice.

I'm not sure if I can abuse the Amazon prime thing again with a different school e-mail. Anyone ever tried both times?

Plus I already graduated.
Yeah you can. Just set up a new account though, or if you know someone who's still taking classes get a copy of their schedule and scan it in after they send you an email asking if you're a student still.