View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #364
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I have to admit, I don't see any of these Denver RBs being major fantasy contributors this season. Not including Edge and a couple decent years from Addai, running backs haven't exactly thrived in offenses being run by Manning. Throw in the fact that there appears to be very little separating these three guys and that's a recipe for mediocrity... Essentially what we've been getting out of the Saints' RBs outside of Sproles the last several years.

I do think Ball is the best of the bunch and will eventually prove that, but I wouldn't exactly be counting on him to be a fulltime starter this year on a good fantasy team.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote