View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #2691
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you reading?

Finished Zealot. Very well written and while I respect the fact that he chooses not to pass judgement on the resurrection, I wish he had spent more time talking about it. He continues on after Jesus's death and makes some of the same connections I have made in the past. There's not much in this book that I hadn't read or heard about before, but he puts everything together very well. I loved the detail around Jewish customs.

I've got Guns, Germs, and Steel on order, so I decided to read Lord of the Flies instead.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote