View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #2693
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'm finally getting towards the end of the 900 page behemoth 1Q84 by Murakami. Meh. The story definitely didn't need to take this long to be told and the 3rd volume of this story drags on needlessly. This is my first Murakami book so maybe I just chose poorly when it comes to his work but it's kinda mediocre overall.
I gave up after 200-300 pages. Its not bad, just A Lot of Murakami indulgence.. which I wasnt ready for. I may pick it up later when im in the mood to delve into a sprawling long story.

If your new to him you need to read Hard Boiled Wonderland its his best novel.. its under 500 pages and is really imaginative so it hooks you.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote