View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #6
To4
Good High School Starter

To4 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Los Angeles Clippers Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: This is the year Blake Griffin steps up and plays up to his hype.

i dont know, i hope so, i hope he improves his mid range j and pick and roll, his PnR is so bad. hope he gets better.

2. On a suckage scale of 1 to 10...(1 being just run of the mill sucking, 10 being the suckiest player that ever sucked), how much does DeAndsuck Jordan suck? And can Doc Rivers help Jordan reduce his suckage at least to a reasonable suckage level?

damn. for me he is a 8.. dude so overrated, doesnt even box out, foul prone, no post moves, liability in free throws.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Redick's and Dudley's positive offensive impact and high bball IQ's, those positives will be negated by their poor defense.

actually dudleys defense is not that bad as people stated, well average as best, like redicks as well.

4. The one thing Doc Rivers can do that Vinny Del African-American couldn't is.....

get respect from his players.

5. Will the Clippers get themselves together and actually do damage this season?

hoping so, we need to see CP3 to be more assertive and dont be overly passive to get them to the next level
To4 is offline   Reply With Quote