View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #7
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

kshutts1 is considered somewhat coolkshutts1 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Los Angeles Clippers Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: This is the year Blake Griffin steps up and plays up to his hype.
A -- 20/10 is not playing up to his hype? Or even close? I guess I never saw all the "potential" that everyone else did. Potential and athleticism are not the same thing. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 22/10 this year.

2. On a suckage scale of 1 to 10...(1 being just run of the mill sucking, 10 being the suckiest player that ever sucked), how much does DeAndsuck Jordan suck? And can Doc Rivers help Jordan reduce his suckage at least to a reasonable suckage level?
A -- Negative 5. That would put him right at an average level.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Redick's and Dudley's positive offensive impact and high bball IQ's, those positives will be negated by their poor defense.
A -- 1) Redick has solid D. Not good, but not bad. Same with Dudley. 2) False.

4. The one thing Doc Rivers can do that Vinny Del African-American couldn't is.....
A -- Have the respect of his team.

5. Will the Clippers get themselves together and actually do damage this season?
A -- What does "do damage" mean? Conference finals? Finals? Just taking a series to 7 games? The West is going to be ridiculous. OKC, Clippers, Memphis, Spurs are the top 4 teams. Rockets, Warriors, Nuggets headline the next tier. But to continue to answer the question in much longer fashion than is necessary, it's conceivable that any of the top 4 teams make the Finals.

BONUS AWARD PRESENTATION: The Floppys!! The Nominees are:

Chris Paul...with DeMarcus Cousins defending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxXGPDC1Gs.....audience claps.....
Blake Griffin....with Jason Maxiell defending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPZTyucTTrg.....audience claps......

BONUS: And The Floppy goes to......opening envelope.......who?

A -- Didn't watch. But probably Chris Paul. He's pretty bad.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote