View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #374
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I think Ball's fantasy value is capped by the RBBC during the first half of the season but I see him taking the starting job in the 2nd half. For now, I think he is a gamble as a flex play but will be start worthy later in the season. Once Montee adjusts to the NFL and picks up the playbook more he will be the guy.

I'm still not worried about Hillman to be honest. He still hasn't shown anything (last year and preseason). Him getting the "start" probably just means he will be the back playing on the first drive with the rest of the game being up for grabs.

edit - And I'm cool with that trade. you can count me as a yes vote if we are still pushing trades through early if it gets 7 votes.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 09-03-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote