View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to improve your basketball confidence

Before I play a game ( real or pickup basketball). I visualize myself that I am going to have a good game. I am already an 18 yrs. veteran (Starting playing at age 8). and I still got nervous.

And don't drink coffee or soft drinks before you play a game.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote