Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Los Angeles Clippers Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: This is the year Blake Griffin steps up and plays up to his hype.
It's not entirely up to him, Chris Paul needs to get him the ball more. He needs to be the featured player on offense if he's going to produce.
2. On a suckage scale of 1 to 10...(1 being just run of the mill sucking, 10 being the suckiest player that ever sucked), how much does DeAndsuck Jordan suck? And can Doc Rivers help Jordan reduce his suckage at least to a reasonable suckage level?
6.5. The good news is the Heat just won two championships with a swiffer wet jet playing center, so there is hope.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Redick's and Dudley's positive offensive impact and high bball IQ's, those positives will be negated by their poor defense.
Neither player is a liability on defense. Do you even watch nba bro?
4. The one thing Doc Rivers can do that Vinny Del African-American couldn't is.....
Give the appearance of competency.
5. Will the Clippers get themselves together and actually do damage this season?
They'll lose in the Western Conference Finals to the Thunder.