View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #20
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: David Robinson vs Kevin Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
Hard to argue there. But it would have helped if he had that steroid mentality. He was not tenacious or mentally strong - Rodman used to dog him hard about it. He definitely wasn't as skilled as KG, nor the leader. KG is also one of the smartest basketball ball players to ever play the game.
^--- this is why I think, as much as I love the center position... i might side towards KG... the IQ and the aggression can go a long way. They're both so close though IMO that I may pick one or the other just depending on the day
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote