View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
Pointguard
Very good NBA starter

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Robinson vs Kevin Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
^--- this is why I think, as much as I love the center position... i might side towards KG... the IQ and the aggression can go a long way. They're both so close though IMO that I may pick one or the other just depending on the day
Yeah, a mood thing. as there are definitely times where I could roll with Robinson. Robinson with somebody like Nash would have been unbelievable.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote