View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #106
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Legends and Myths

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I remember when GoBB was accused of being either starface or some other poster?

I actually exposed knoeitawl once upon a time. I miss the guy, not that he's disappeared, he's probably another poster, but his presence was always entertaining

Start on page 2...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=72324&page=3

Yeah, I've seen that thread too.

Knoe Itawl still posts from time to time.

Last edited by Legends66NBA7 : 09-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote