View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: September NFL playoff picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think the Eagles will finish the year at like 3-13 or something. They might have the worst secondary in the league...Vick is just done. New offense that will have growing pains. Its gonna be a long season for them.
Yeah, i'm not seeing why the Eagles are any good. Vick is going to be put into an offense and asked to make better decisions and faster. Good luck with that.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote