View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #112
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
This isn't a PPR league.

Who should I start in the flex?

Jordy Nelson (@ SF)

Shane Vereen (@ BUF)

Isaac Redman (vs TEN)
I'd still go Jordy. As long as he's healthy, he should be starting on FF teams. The biggest thing with him the past couple years is being knocked out of multiple games with injuries. When he's playing, he is productive.

I expect that to continue especially with Jennings gone. Jordy and Jermichael should benefit greatly from it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote