View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #36
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Season NFL Week 1 Game Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
So i have seen the titans projected to win as few as 3 wins and as much as 6 or 7 at most. I'm just hoping Locker shows improvement. I think it is crazy how quick people are putting the bust label on him. He only has 11 stars under his belt and was dealing with injuries/terrible line play down the stretch of last season. Hopefully with the additions to solidify the interior line it should help both Locker and CJ2K. Here is hoping to stomping the Steelers this weekend.
I thought Locker was going to explode last season. I still think he can be a quality starting QB in this league. I'm just not sure if he has the crazy work ethic you need to be elite or near-elite. Those guys almost have to be obsessed. Does he have it in him?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote