View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: All time greatest Spurs team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
I think 99 is still my pick (I'm a bit of a Robinson fan) but this was a damn good team. Incredible execution in the Finals too, set the record for fewest turnovers in one game, and most threes in another I believe.

Definitely. The 99 team was really good also. Especially considering Robinson was still a great player. OT, but still remember TD and D-Rob both rocking the same kicks for awhile:

SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote