View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #76
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AlonzoGOAT (poster) posted a naked guy yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
You can believe whatever you want. The reality of it is that I have one account and am likely in better shape than 90% of this site. But you guys can keep trying to convince yourselves otherwise. It's the internet.

I think it's opposite, the person making the ridiculous claim needs to convince everyone, not the other way around.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote