View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Weekly Gambling Spreads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have read several places that Giants have looked like poo-poo during the preseason...

my gut is telling me that Dallas will roll them in Jerry World...they are due to end that 4 game streak anyway

that might be the homer in me though...but if I had to bet on one of these games I think I would take Dallas -3
I'd bet Dallas too but that's not a good game to bet. You are betting against a whole bunch of trends ending and you have injury issues. Still i'd take Dallas -3 but can't you see Dallas winning 35-18 and the Giants getting a couple of late score to bring to 35-33? Something like that?

I never bet on my team, think about last year when you told us all Dallas would roll Seattle in Seattle. 100% no doubt, Cowboys were going to have fried Seahawks for dinner. We all have those thoughts about our teams.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote