View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #24
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: look, I suck. How to be improve you confidence.

You see, for me its completely different. Basically I spent like every summer for 12 years in a row, playing ball by myself at grandpas place in a small village.I played for like 5h a day . I did have like one or two games a month at most. So while playing alone I did all kinds of drills, and I really have good base, my left hand is automatic on lay ups and passing, I have a wet jump shot and all that stuff and great handles without pressure. So the problem is that I have no experience, and those pick ups like I played today are really helping me. Amazingly. From jumpshooter what I was, today I was the guy who takes the ball up court (we ran full court), and I did 95% of the ballhandling, because I was in the zone. Competition was tight, really good and I was playing game of my life.

My whole career in highschool ball, pick ups, leagues, I was just a spot up guy, but I think I finally becoming a legit ball handler. Feels great.

Thanks to you guys, I picked up a lot of good stuff.

What helped me to get it going, while I was bringing the ball up court the first time, is I banged the ball super hard few times to look scary and to feel good worked like magic

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 09-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote