View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Patriots release tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Special QB and you can't even stick with the Pats? Duma stfu

Anyway, Teblows needs to swallow pride and consider a position change. He can be James Casey. A combo player that does a little of everything. I don't know how well he blocks and if he can learn. I don't know how good his hands are. So maybe these are things he sucks at or never tried. We all know he is a capable rusher.

Pretty surprised he hasn't considered it, because I'm sure being on an NFL roster in some capacity, even if it's special teams, has gotta be better than sticking to your guns/not being a roster. Granted, given the Tim Tebow brand, he'll never be hurting for money/other opportunities.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote