Thread: Black QB ... ?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black QB ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
This is interesting. To my knowledge, there isn't a black QB SB winner yet, right? At some point, sooner or later, it will obviously happen, just a matter of when or how soon. IMO, if I had to guess, just off the top of my head I'd say Russell Wilson or Cam Newton being a Panthers fan by default (NC native) or even Michael Prick (just always been a fan), I see some new-school up-and-comer being the Baraka Obama of NFL champs.

... but your statement is so spot-on ... and honestly, I don't see any future trends "taking over" or dominating wherever all-a-sudden where black QBs are winning SBs every other year or so. Will they continue to surface and make their presence known at the QB position, yes, no doubt, but like you pointed out, I don't see them being SB champs, on a highly consecutive basis - and let's not kid ourselves, that's what's most important; that's what matters.

There is a black QB winner but why mess up anything you say with facts.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote