View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson the MDE of RBs?

Barry Sanders was better than AP. I say that confidently.

I'd also make a case for Tomlinson and Marshall Faulk.

Maybe Faulk didn't have the natural talent of AP, but I think his versatility was easier to build a great team around. Then, when you are talking in an all-time sense, you have to look at Dickerson, Brown, Payton, OJ...

AP is a great player, but it would be a major feat for him to get into the Top 5 all-time when his career is all said and done... a major feat.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-08-2013 at 06:19 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote