View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson the MDE of RBs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's going to be regarded by the majority of fans/experts/football people as a top 5 back of all time if he stays healthy and has a normal declining curve of a great RB.

I say that with 99.9 percent certainty.
He's going to have to jump over some really great players.

Brown
Dickerson
Sanders
Payton
Simpson
Allen
Tomlinson
Faulk

Then you have guys like Earl Campbell, Curtis Martin, Emmit Smith, Motley, Sayers...

I'm sure I'm forgetting guys. AP has a hot at the Top 5, but it isn't a given. Not by a longshot, imo.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote