View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson the MDE of RBs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's going to be regarded by the majority of fans/experts/football people as a top 5 back of all time if he stays healthy and has a normal declining curve of a great RB.

I say that with 99.9 percent certainty.

He needs to actually do it though. This reminds me of the Lebron threads where people want to judge him with the other 4 titles he's going to win. You have to actually do it in order to get credit for it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote