Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.
Goddamn TRUE, he's the reason Lebron is hiding in shame and a joke on ISH and around the world right now.
2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:
Ray Allen in Finals, Wade in Regular Season
3. Scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Oden gonna Oden", 10 being "Is that Bill Russell?"): What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?
4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?
No, he saved their ass plenty of times
5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
(Three-peatŪ is a registered trademark of Pat Riley's and is being used without his permission putting Jeff from Insidehoops in deep shit so he better get some advice from his lawyers pronto ha ha sucks to be Jeff)
If nobody saves Lebron this time from his signature choking in the playoffs.[/quote]