Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.
A -- False. I find it quite silly when people make statements such as that. Honestly, in 10+ years, Ray Allen making that shot won't matter. MJ had big shots from Paxson, Kerr, Pippen, etc. Kobe had big shots (that will be forgotten) from Artest, Gasol..., the list goes on. They just seem more large, more meaningful, in the moment.
2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:
A -- Everyone but the Big 3. It takes a team to win, and those "other" players need to fill their roles adequately, without rocking the boat.
3. Scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Oden gonna Oden", 10 being "Is that Bill Russell?"): What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?
A -- Whatever number would correlate with a 8/6/1.5 season. 3? But that's a best case, IMO.
4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?
A -- Assuming Bosh and Wade have similar trade values, I would sooner explore trading Wade. But if "consider trading" means to look in to what the Heat can, and can not, get back for Bosh, then I believe they should not only "consider" trading Bosh, but they should "consider" trading everyone on the roster, Lebron included.
5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
(Three-peatŪ is a registered trademark of Pat Riley's and is being used without his permission putting Jeff from Insidehoops in deep shit so he better get some advice from his lawyers pronto ha ha sucks to be Jeff)
A -- Since you said "besides injuries..." we're to assume full health? Then I would say a panic trade for them or a "fleecing" for the Bulls, Pacers, or Thunder.
BONUS: Give your own suggestion. Fill In The Blank. "Fan Up Means ______ "
A -- Actually caring about, and supporting, the team and all its players. Not just LBJ or winning.