Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.
False. It helped build it, but LeBron's loss in 2011 would have been worse than the loss that could have occurred in 2013.
2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:
Battier. Does a lot of little things that don't show up on paper, always gives 100% effort, and never loses his cool.
3. Scale of 1 to 10: What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?
I'm guessing 3. He probably won't play until 2 months into the season. And there's a chance he never even touches the court at all this season.
4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?
No, Bosh brings an outside threat at a big man slot. This pulls away at least one of the other team's big's from the paint, which is what Wade and LeBron need. Plus, it would ruin the team's chemistry even further since the loss of Mike Miller.
5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
The decline of Dwyane Wade's offensive ability and Miami's inability to keep up on the glass with bigger contenders.
BONUS: Give your own suggestion. Fill In The Blank. "Fan Up Means ______ "
Micky Arison is trying to further build his team's brand and potentially sell a few more hotdogs during the 1st quarter rather than just the latter 3.