Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.
False. Lebron still has plenty in the tank. That one game/series wouldn't have destroyed his legacy.
2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:
Wade for his off the court recruiting heroics.
3. Scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Oden gonna Oden", 10 being "Is that Bill Russell?"): What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?
4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?
Absolutely not. Bosh is extremely underrated and underutilized.
5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
(Three-peatŪ is a registered trademark of Pat Riley's and is being used without his permission putting Jeff from Insidehoops in deep shit so he better get some advice from his lawyers pronto ha ha sucks to be Jeff)
The Spurs were what, a shot away? The heat aren't invincible. This year will be tougher for them. Chicago, Indy, SA, OKC, and maybe even HOU all have potential at upsetting them.