View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #11
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.

from what? Lebron already won a title, and also lost it horribly in 2011. idk how anyone can save or doom it. he's still writing it. even with just one title won in 2012, Lebron's already a HOFer with all the things he's done.

2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:

Spoelstra. every idiot that doesn't give him credit have never played competitive sports in their life. i've played for a coach and i know how vital a coach is to winning. even if you have the most talented cast in the world, if the coach is shit, they still wouldn't win. Spo got past Popovich. that's testament enough that he's more than good. give Mike Brown, or D'Antoni the Heat, do you think they can beat Pop? just not fkng up the Heat is already an achievement.

3. Scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Oden gonna Oden", 10 being "Is that Bill Russell?"): What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?

1 in the regular season and 10 in the playoffs.

4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?

No. If they do, they better get a really good big in return. the only trade I would even consider is Dwight Howard.

5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
(Three-peatŪ is a registered trademark of Pat Riley's and is being used without his permission putting Jeff from Insidehoops in deep shit so he better get some advice from his lawyers pronto ha ha sucks to be Jeff)

a missing Lebron.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote