Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Miami Heat Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: With that one shot, Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy.
False. Lebron was still a 4x MVP, had a ring and a FMVP.
2. The person who doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success is:
Chris Bosh. Dude played like a bitch (offensively) in the Finals, but he was pretty decent defensively and got some huge rebounds.
3. Scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Oden gonna Oden", 10 being "Is that Bill Russell?"): What will Greg Oden's impact on the Heat be this season?
Hopefully? 6 or 7. Realistically, considering his past? 1
4. Should the Miami Heat seriously consider trading Chris Bosh?
No. He helped us win 2 rings and is good friends with Lebron and Wade. Might piss off those two if he gets traded.
5. Besides injuries, the one thing that can stop a Miami Three-PeatŪ is:
(Three-peatŪ is a registered trademark of Pat Riley's and is being used without his permission putting Jeff from Insidehoops in deep shit so he better get some advice from his lawyers pronto ha ha sucks to be Jeff)
If the 3 isn't going in for Miami, they're going to be in trouble.
Shane Battier is 35, Ray is 37, and Haslem is 33. Health is also a major concern.