View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Irvin: Iím expecting Dez Bryant to be named NFL MVP this season

I disagree. AJ Green will jump into the top tier with Calvin this year. You saw a glimpse yesterday of what he's going to be doing all year long. Trust me, he gets the same kind of defensive attention as Calvin and Dez... Doesn't matter.

He's not just a physical monster, but he's an elite route runner and right there with Fitz as having the best hands in the league.

With a decent/good quarterback, Fitz is just behind those two guys. Andre Johnson is in the next tier down, imo, with the likes of Demeriyous, Julio, Dez, etc. He was at the top for a long time and, despite his great statistical season last year, I don't believe he's as dominant as he once was.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote