View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Irvin: Iím expecting Dez Bryant to be named NFL MVP this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Vincent Jackson is so big and dominating...he is the same size as Calvin, not many fans realize that

he IS Calvin, with a little less speed

Wayne and White are arguably in that tier though...I think White is below Julio though and I expect the "1A and 1B" thing to vanish this year...Julio is the #1

Wayne is awesome, I guess the only reason I have him a tier below is because he is 34, but he hasn't shown any signs of slowing so perhaps he belongs right there with those guys
VJax is not a great route-runner. That, moreso than his speed, accounts for the gap in production. I don't put Jackson in any of these three top tiers.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote