View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Irvin: Iím expecting Dez Bryant to be named NFL MVP this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
just no...no no no

Calvin just got done breaking records, AJ hasn't had a top-5 season yet...I mean come on
Their production in their respective second years was nearly identical (and AJ blew him away in production in respective rookie years). I'm not taking away from Calvin's accomplishments, but I think AJ takes that step this year. I felt that coming into this season and yesterday did nothing to sway me away from it.

Green has elite physical tools, elite hands and is an elite route-runner... the proverbial triple-threat. He's pretty much unstoppable and Stafford>>>Dalton.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote