View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your reaction when you see the Browns on your schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I was actually worried about the Browns. They are a young talented team. The Dolphins don't suck though. It was hilarious seeing Brown fans saying they would smoke the Dolphins. We get no respect from anyone. We're not a bad team at all. The defense is scary, and the offense is better than last year. They went 7-9 last year, and they are supposed to be worse this year? Do people even follow the Dolphins, or do they just listen to what the talking heads say? 95% of the media picked the Browns in week 1.

The Dolphins are legit contenders for the playoffs. If they can manage a winning record in the next 4 games, they have a great chance of running the table.
Dolphins have a nice young team. I actually like Tannehill quite a bit and their defensive line is one of the very best in the league.

The Browns will be OK. I thought the defense actually played pretty well considering how long they were on the field.

Offensively, it's a work in progress, but it also didn't help that injuries to the line forced Oneil Cousins to start (and have four costly penalties when he wasn't getting smoked) and Josh Gordon is being forced to sit out the first two games. Not having Gordon really impacts the offense. Without him stretching the field, defenses can pack it in and focus on Richardson.

I expect Baltimore to do the same thing this week. Fortunately, their defensive line isn't as good as Miami's and I don't expect Cousins to be out there again this week after that putrid performance.

Weeden has to be better though. A lot better.

I'm not sure who these people are that were saying the Browns were going to crush the Dolphins. I knew it was going to be a very difficult game.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote