View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deng contract talks break down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
My guess? Releasing contract proposals does nothing but undermine the team's position. If Team X knows that Chicago offered a 12m a year deal, suddenly it's that much easier to bid. Not to mention Deng is still under contract, and the amount of money and years offered is an indication of interest/belief in Deng as a player. Other teams having that knowledge would hurt the Bulls in the event of a trade.
Agreed, but on the other hand usually the player (or his agent) releases what they're asking for and why they aren't getting that much. Even if that's typically the blame game. I mean we saw that Taj, and too a way lesser extent Noah's deal.

Crystallas, I agree. Just saying it's weird. We even know when a player has diarrhea I just think it's strange. Especially with the gamble that Melo opts out. I don't think he will because he's whipped as all hell by his wife but still. And godforbid LeBron opts out as well.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote