View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #177
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Is everyone over this game already? The hype didn't last long, did it? I don't think GTA V's thread will die less than 2 months after the game's release.

Well Black Ops 2 didn't die this quick either, is it a better game too?
TLoU is mostly a linear game, but it doesn't mean it's not the best game in the last 10 years. To me it's the best game period. I've beaten it already 8-9 times and still perfecting my strategy. The 2-3 hours playing the Winter section is the best time I've had playing a video game. It lived to the hype and exceeded it, IMO.

My favorite game of all-time; can't believe it actually surpassed Uncharted 2/3 in my book.

With that said, I've already predicted that GTA V will break ISH's record for a thread with the most posts in the video game forum; heck maybe even on any forum. I hope it is a better game then TLoU since it's a far more ambitious and longer game with more re-playability.

5 more days boys!
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote