View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #28
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation
Default Re: Post your reaction when you see the Browns on your schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I was actually worried about the Browns. They are a young talented team. The Dolphins don't suck though. It was hilarious seeing Brown fans saying they would smoke the Dolphins. We get no respect from anyone. We're not a bad team at all. The defense is scary, and the offense is better than last year. They went 7-9 last year, and they are supposed to be worse this year? Do people even follow the Dolphins, or do they just listen to what the talking heads say? 95% of the media picked the Browns in week 1.

The Dolphins are legit contenders for the playoffs. If they can manage a winning record in the next 4 games, they have a great chance of running the table.

Dolphins weakness is in their offensive line, particularly the Tackles. After watching Lane Johnson dominate at RT for the Eagles on Monday night football I'm even more puzzled by the Dion Jordan pick. Very high bust potential right there, but its early hes a young kid.

The other question is the secondary. Was awful last year. It looked good in Week 1, but Cleveland is ****ing pathetic so its a bit premature. Luck will be a great test for them. He lit em up for 400+ yards last year so lets see if they've improved. We all know the front 7 for the Dolphins is one of the best in the league, especially Cameron Wake who might actually get the props he deserves if the Dolphins are above .500. He is one of the 3 best defensive players in the entire league easily.

The NFL is a QBs league. Running game isn't that important anymore. I think only two players in the entire league hit 100+ rushing yards in Week 1, Lesean Mccoy and Terrelle Pryor(Oakland QB who broke loose a few times). Expect Tannehill to throw 30+ times every game. I made sure to pick up him and Hartline in all of fantasy drafts prior to the season.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote