View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #9
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: do you guys wear any basketball accessories?

I find myself wearing compression shorts as underwear most of the time lately. Shits comfy and slimming. Although I worry about my testicles so I counter that with equal amount of commando, which is even more comfortable.

Shoes, tape ankles, two pair socks, shin splint support (right ankle), compression shorts, basketball shorts, no shirt.

I used to wear a hamstring sleeve type of thing because I messed my hammy bad about ten years ago playing soccer. The compression shorts help so I stopped wearing it. I don't even know why I wear the shin splint support. I had shin splits about a year ago and didn't want to stop playing so I bought that (it works, btw) and once they went away, I decided to keep it.

Oh, and I recently started putting baby powder in the compression shorts before I ball or exercise. My junk stays sweat free and cool as a cucumber. You pour the powder in the shorts and a little in your hand. Then you pat it on your balls and stuff.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 09-12-2013 at 07:37 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote